Goldman seeds long/short equity fund from ex-Elm Ridge team
By Rob Copeland
Thu May 23, 2013
West Road Capital Management slated for June launch.
A team of former Elm Ridge Capital Management executives
have formed long/short equity shop West Road Capital
Management, and nabbed at least $50 million in seed capital
from Goldman Sachs Asset Management.
Co-founders Lee Anderson and Sandy Brasher will oversee the
North American equities strategy, which will be based out of
Stamford, Conn. and is set to launch this summer, according to
an investor document distributed by the prime brokerage
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager