Large-scale Asian quant funds perform strongly in April
Tue May 28, 2013
Several large-sized Asia-based quant funds delivered robust
performances in April as they benefited from generally buoyant
equity markets across the region.
Among the more robust performers was Macquarie's $1.76
billion Asia Alpha Fund, which gained 3.40% in April to bring
year-to-date return to 12.35%. As a result the
fund’s assets under management of the fund are up
by 14% from only $1.48 billion at the start...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager