Glenview: We're happy to charge you higher fees
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Jun 24, 2013
Larry Robbins is betting on double-digit returns.
Glenview Capital Management is offering investors the chance
to pay higher fees.
Larry Robbins' $6.4 billion hedge fund firm
announced a new option for limited partners today, offering to
lower its management fee in exchange for a high incentive
"Our firm will purchase, up to $20 million annually, the
right to an additional 10% incentive allocation for an amount
that is equivalent to an annual 1.5% rate," explained a letter
to investors sent today. "The effect of this transaction will
be that a portion of our clients...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager