Lyxor builds on strong manager relationships
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Joy Dunbar, Editor of Absolute UCITS, speaks to Cyrus Amaria from Lyxor about the latest strategies on its UCITS platform
During the past few years many financial services firms have
launched UCITS and other fund management platforms with varying
degrees of success.
Lyxor Asset Management started to actively market its UCITS
Lyxor Dimension Platform for its single strategies in autumn
2011 and has caught up with many of its competitors by levering
the wide range of established relationships that it has built
via its managed account platform.
This year Lyxor has launched three new funds on its UCITS
The Paris-headquartered firm launched its first single UCITS
hedge fund, managed by Old Mutual, on the UCITS Lyxor Dimension
Platform in autumn 2011 – by which time many larger
financial services firms had already launched their UCITS
The platform now has grown to six sub-funds and assets under
administration of $472 million – excluding an IKOS
strategy that were liquidated earlier this year.
Many of the strategies under its onshore...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager