Viking co-founder joins Sackler family office with Deutsche Bank PB pro
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Jul 11, 2013
Brian Olson and Doug Kline will now help manage the OxyContin-based fortune.
A co-founder of Viking Global Investors, Brian Olson, is
teaming up with Deutsche Bank's former head of U.S. hedge fund
consulting, Doug Kline, to help manage part of the Sackler
family fortune, according to people familiar with the
Brian Olson is now the president and chief investment
officer of Kokino LLC, a Sackler family office based in
Stamford, Conn. Olson co-founded Viking in 1999 with Andreas
Halvorsen and David...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager