Sinfonietta wins with right macro calls on Japan and China
Thu Jul 18, 2013
Returns from Asian macro funds have been mixed over the
first half of 2013, but one of the clear winners has been
Sinfonietta, which is up an impressive 43.81% after a 3.95%
gain in June.
Managed by Greg McEntyre, the fund trades...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager