Ex-Pennant partner pitches long/short startup
By Rob Copeland
Wed Jul 17, 2013
Matt Hagerty setting up North American equity strategy.
Matt Hagerty, a former partner at
$8.5 billion Pennant Capital Management in New Jersey, is
laying the groundwork for a long/short equity launch based in
Fairfield County, Conn.
He has hired former
Plural Investments analyst Ewing Lloyd to work the same
role at his new fund.
The fund will focus on...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager