SEB fund down nearly 5% as managed futures funds languish
Fri Jul 19, 2013
By Hannah Walsh
Many managed futures funds languished at the bottom of league
tables for the week ending 12 July 2013, according to figures
reported to the Absolute UCITS database.
For the reporting week the sector had a median loss of 64
basis points – with the SEB Asset
Management’s Selection Opportunistic Fund down
nearly 5% for the week, showing the greatest loss. The...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager