Ex-Glencore, Goldman Sachs oil trader greases commodities launch
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Jul 22, 2013
Jonathan Goldberg nabs COO/CCO from Covepoint.
Jonathan Goldberg, a top oil trader at Glencore and Goldman
Sachs, is in the final stages of preparing his own commodities
hedge fund firm.
The new shop, BBL Commodities, will use a relative value
strategy to profit from mispricing in the oil market, according
to people familiar with the situation.
The new launch comes as many commodity hedge funds have
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager