TPG puts $100M into debut hedge fund
By Rob Copeland
Wed Jul 24, 2013
Ex-Conatus partner Alex Gleser fills out team with BlueMountain, Goldman pros.
Private equity firm TPG has backed its first directly-managed
hedge fund with about $100 million as it prepares to start
trading this quarter, according to two people with direct
knowledge of the plans.
||TPG co-founder Jim
The fund, TPG Public Equity Partners, is managed by Alex
Gleser, who was until February a partner and senior...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager