Hutchin Hill hires UBS high yield exec
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Jul 25, 2013
The hedge fund firm expands its credit team with Jeff Cahoon.
Hutchin Hill Capital, Neil Chriss' $1 billion hedge fund
firm, is expanding its credit team. Jeff Cahoon is set to join
the multistrategy firm in August as a managing director and
head of high yield trading, according to people familiar with
the situation. He was an MD and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager