Eton Park partner departs
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Jul 26, 2013
Dan Irom had worked at the multistrategy hedge fund firm since 2007.
Dan Irom, a senior managing director and partner at Eton Park
Capital Management, has left the firm.
Mindich (Photo: Bloomberg)
Irom had been with Eric Mindich's multistrategy shop since
2007. He worked on the long/short equity team with a focus on
media and telecommunications companies.
The 2005 Harvard College...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager