Elliott promotes three to PM
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Aug 1, 2013
Mark Cicirelli, Tim Mackey and James Stott were previously associate PMs at Paul Singer's firm.
Elliott Management Corp. has promoted associate portfolio
managers Mark Cicirelli, Tim Mackey and James Stott to full
Singer (Photo: Bloomberg)
Cicirelli has been with Elliott since
2005 and Mackey
since 2010. Stott's tenure at the firm could not be
determined. All were promoted in the second quarter, according
to a letter sent to investors July 30.
Peter Truell, a spokesman for Elliott, did not immediately
respond to a request for...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager