UBS names U.S. prime brokerage chief
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Aug 2, 2013
Chris Hagstrom ascends to role formerly held by new global PB head Reinhardt Olsen.
UBS has promoted Chris Hagstrom to lead its U.S. prime
Hagstrom (Photo: UBS)
The former head of PB sales, Hagstrom fills the spot left
vacant by Reinhardt Olsen, who was
recently named global head of the division.
Karina Byrne, a spokeswoman for UBS, confirmed the
appointment but declined further comment. Hagstrom, who joined
UBS in 2004 after a decade at Societe Generale,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager