ZAIS preps CLO business following MBS gains
By Rob Copeland
Thu Aug 15, 2013
Private equity vet Vin Ingato, others join as New Jersey firm expands on longer-locked credit.
ZAIS Group, the New Jersey structured credit manager, plans to
start its own dedicated collateralized loan obligation (CLO)
origination business later this year on the heels of strong
performance for its existing mortgage hedge fund.
The 16-year old firm has hired Vin Ingato as a portfolio
manager and managing director overseeing the new business. He
was most recently managing director and portfolio manager
overseeing $2.6 billion in CLO assets at private equity firm
CVC Partners. He has since hired former Bloomberg senior
analyst John Veidis,...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager