MatlinPatterson Asset Management CEO David Cody departs
By Lawrence Delevingne
Fri Aug 16, 2013
Cody helped expand the firm's hedge fund offerings.
Cody, who led the asset management division of distressed
credit firm MatlinPatterson Global Advisers, and managed its
expansion into hedge funds, has left the firm.
Cody (Photo: LinkedIn)
It wasn't immediately clear whether Cody would be replaced.
He declined to comment. MatlinPatterson chairman Mark Patterson
did not respond to a request.
Cody, who was chief executive officer and co-founder
of MatlinPatterson Global Advisers' asset management
division--named MatlinPatterson Asset Management--left...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager