Cyrus names new partner
By Lawrence Delevingne
Thu Aug 22, 2013
John Rapaport joined the firm in 2008 as an analyst.
Cyrus Capital Partners, Stephen Freidheim's $3.4
billion distressed debt hedge fund firm, has elevated longtime
analyst John Rapaport to the partnership.
The firm now has five partners out of 16
investment-focused employees. The firm has 30 staffers in
total, according to its website.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager