Columbus Circle launches Europe fund with former Weiss PM
By Lawrence Delevingne
Mon Aug 26, 2013
Matt Goldsmith had left to launch his own shop, LL Capital, but joined Columbus Circle instead.
Columbus Circle Investors has hired former Weiss
Multi-Strategy Advisors portfolio manager
Matt Goldsmith to launch a European focused equity
CCI, founded in 1975 and led by portfolio managers Anthony
Rizza and Clifford Fox, ran more than $15.2 billion in
long/short and long-only assets as of March 31, according to
its website. Goldsmith is a CCI alum: he was a partner, senior
analyst and PM from 1996 to 2002. He was a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager