After split from longtime partner Lucas, Stuart Zimmer scores big in new venture
By Rob Copeland
Wed Sep 11, 2013
Zimmer Partners manages $540 million, up from $200 million at start of year.
Since splitting from his longtime partner Craig
Lucas in October, Stuart Zimmer's Zimmer Partners has more than
doubled assets and crossed the $500 million mark on the back of
strong performance in its utility equity strategy.
The ZP Master Utility Fund is up 19% this year through the
end of August, more than triple the 6.03% median return for the
Absolute Return U.S. Equity Index. The fund is up approximately
21% for the year through the first week of September....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager