Citi prime brokerage loses global head of cap intro
By Rob Copeland
Thu Sep 19, 2013
Chris Greer departs for family office. No replacement has been named.
Chris Greer, global head of capital introductions for Citi's
prime brokerage, has left the bank.
Greer resigned to take a role as principal at $260 million
multifamily office Greer Anderson Capital in Greenwich, Conn.,
he confirmed in a telephone interview. The firm is part owned
by his uncle, Philip Greer, a co-founder of...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager