Halcyon powers up new energy fund
By Rob Copeland
Mon Oct 28, 2013
Ex-Harbinger managing director leads fresh focus for John Bader's $13 billion firm.
John Bader's Halcyon Asset Management is preparing a dedicated
energy strategy to be led by a veteran of
Harbinger Capital Partners.
Jim McGinnis, former managing director in charge of energy
and power investments at Harbinger, will begin managing the
Halcyon Energy, Power, and Infrastructure Capital Funds before
the end of the year, according to investor documents
distributed at a Barclays Prime...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager