Ex-Elliott pro's Elustria hedge fund to liquidate
By Rob Copeland
Tue Oct 29, 2013
Energy strategy had posted negative performance since starting in June 2011.
Elustria Capital Partners, the energy hedge fund co-founded by
former Elliott Associates trader Andrew Waranch and ex-Kottke
Associates portfolio manager Eric Kimmel, told investors
Tuesday it would shut a little more than two years after its
start, according to a letter obtained by Absolute
The founders wrote that it was with "deep regret" that they
decided to close the doors. "Over the past two years, the power
space has faced numerous challenges ranging...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager