Former Citadel PM preps Phoenix Spear defense and industrials fund
By Simone Foxman
Tue Dec 10, 2013
Nathan Miller ran $125 million for Ken Griffin’s firm.
Former Citadel portfolio manager Nathan Miller is preparing
to launch the Phoenix Spear fund in the first quarter 2014 to
trade defense and industrial stocks.
Miller left Citadel in January 2012 and formed NGM Asset
Management (his initials), which is based in New Canaan, Conn.
He began trading partner capital January 2012, which totaled $8
million as of July 2013, according to investor documents
obtained by Absolute Return. A...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager