2014 Investor Outlook: Goldman’s Kent Clark seeks managers that can play a pull-back in risk assets
By Simone Foxman
Wed Jan 15, 2014
The chief investment officer of hedge fund strategies for Goldman Sachs Asset Management’s $23.3 billion fund of funds shares his views.
||Kent Clark, the chief
investment officer of hedge fund strategies for Goldman
Sachs Asset Management’s $23.3 billion fund
What hedge fund strategies will do best in 2014?
The global economic picture became both stronger and clearer
in 2013, and developed equity markets delivered excellent
returns. While markets are not terribly overvalued, last
year’s strong performance sets up 2014 to be a
year in which fundamentally-oriented managers’
alpha is more balanced between short and long positions, and so
we are focused on managers who can...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager