2014 Investor Outlook: Protégé’s Ted Seides looks to capitalize on debt, equity shorts, and emerging markets
By Simone Foxman
Wed Jan 15, 2014
The co-founder and co-CIO of $2 billion emerging manager specialist and seeding firm Protégé Partners tells us what will happen in the new year.
What hedge fund strategies will do best in 2014?
co-founder and co-CIO of $2 billion emerging manager
specialist and seeding firm Protégé
History teaches us that the best strategies for tomorrow are
often those that have performed worst recently. Following that
guide, I’d put my chips on strategies in...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager