2014 Investor Outlook: Wells Fargo’s Adam Taback looks for directionally biased long/short equity funds
By Simone Foxman
Wed Jan 15, 2014
The president of Wells Fargo & Company’s $7 billion Alternative Strategies Group shares his views.
||Adam Taback, president of the
$7 billion Alternative Strategies Group at Wells Fargo
What hedge fund strategies will do
best in 2014? Why?
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager