2014 Investor Outlook: J.P. Morgan’s Paul Zummo sees future in long-dated, illiquid credit strategies
By Simone Foxman
Wed Jan 15, 2014
The chief investment officer at $10 billion J.P. Morgan Asset Management is enthusiastic about niche, uncorrelated and esoteric strategies.
Paul Zummo, CIO at $10 billion J.P. Morgan
Alternative Asset Management.
What hedge fund strategies will do
best in 2014? Why?
We believe that one of our core themes in 2013 –
equity-focused strategies – should continue to do well
this year. Softer catalyst event-driven and activist managers
should benefit as the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager