2014 Investor Outlook: Morgan Stanley’s Jarrod Quigley seeks emerging long/short and hybrid hedge/private equity funds
By Simone Foxman
Tue Jan 21, 2014
A managing director for Morgan Stanley Alternative Investment Partners’ $17.5 billion fund of hedge funds thinks we're past the peak for quantitative easing.
managing director at Morgan Stanley Alternative
Investment Partners, which manages a $17.5 billion fund
of hedge funds.
What hedge fund strategies will do best in
We believe that the environment for equity long/short and
equity event-driven investing should remain favorable,
although we do not expect...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager