The Outlier: Dorset Energy Fund powers through April
Tue Jun 10, 2014
Petroleum fuels Don Textor’s fund.
They say there’s power in money, but Dorset
Energy Fund proves that there’s money in power.
The fund, which focuses on North American oil exploration,
production, and service companies, generated a return of 5.4%
in April alone, far outstripping the 0.35% monthly loss
suffered by the median U.S. equity manager in the Absolute
Return database. April gains brought Dorset
Energy’s returns for the first four months of the
year to 12.68%; the Absolute Return U.S. Equity Index is up
just 1.41% during...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager