Mudrick’s distressed fund milks middle-market opportunities | The Upside
By Simone Foxman
Wed Jul 30, 2014
Contrarian veteran enjoys big first-half wins.
Even among funds trading distressed debt—the year's
most profitable strategy—Mudrick Capital Management
has been an outperformer. The firm’s flagship Distressed Opportunities Fund, which celebrates
five years this month, has generated a return of 16.37% during
the first six months of 2014, well ahead of the 6.56% rise in
the Absolute Return Distressed Index. Those results
made Mudrick a shoo-in for this month’s
installment of The Upside, which highlights an
exceptional fund in the Absolute Return database.
The flagship fund...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager