Stone Lion Capital to launch Puerto Rico-focused fund
By Simone Foxman
Tue Aug 12, 2014
One of many hedge funds to sharpen sights on the tiny Commonwealth.
Stone Lion Capital Partners, the $1.5 billion New York-based hedge fund firm
founded by credit trading veterans Gregory Hanley and Alan
Mintz, is set to make waves in the Caribbean. The firm is
preparing to launch an event-driven fund that will focus on
investing in opportunities in Puerto Rico, according to a
person familiar with Stone Lion’s plans. The
vehicle is slated to start trading in September.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager