Blue Ridge and Karsch veterans plot debut hedge fund firm
By Simone Foxman
Tue Aug 12, 2014
Anicca adds to a year full of long/short equity launches.
Former Blue Ridge Capital managing directors Andrew
Marks and Nicholas Danaher have teamed up with former Karsch
Capital Management chief compliance officer Brian Holmes for
the launch of a new long/short equity-focused hedge fund firm.
The New York-based firm—Anicca Capital
Management—is in its very early stages.
Anicca takes its name from the Sanskrit word for the
Buddhist doctrine of impermanence, one of the three
characteristics of all existence, according to Encyclopaedia
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager