Fri Jul 1, 2005
A hard act to follow
For many readers, it may come as a surprise to
learn that Scandinavia is one of the most dynamic and exciting
regions for European hedge funds. Since the Nordic industry was
effectively launched 10 years ago in Sweden, the number and
quality of hedge funds has increased rapidly throughout
Finland, Norway and Denmark as well.
All too often, hedge fund managers and investors take the
mistaken view that interesting...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager