Kentucky to issue $500m mandate
Fri Mar 6, 2009
Kentucky Retirement System is in the early stages of allocating
to hedge funds following the approval last month of a 5%
allocation to absolute return strategies.
The $12 billion plan's board and staff is considering a
roughly $500 million search for fund of hedge...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager