Global Briefing Seminar
Fri Mar 6, 2009
With investors at a crossroads, HedgeFund Intelligence brings together top industry names from both the hedge fund and investor communities to offer a wealth of invaluable advice on profiting in a watershed year
What is the industry going to look like going forward?
With investors at a crossroads, HedgeFund Intelligence puts
the leading hedge fund brains together
There is no doubt that 2008 will be remembered as a
watershed year that tested the strategies and business models
of both hedge funds and funds of funds. It was a year of global
deleveraging, overnight intervention by regulators; the failure
of many investment banks; and the extended liquidity drought
that exposed a number of alleged frauds...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager