Inflows see Mako's award-winning Pelagus fixed-income strategy flying high at $600m
Wed Feb 24, 2010
Pelagus Capital, the award-winning fixed-income relative
value fund managed by former WestLB derivatives trading chief
Bruno Usai and run out of Mako Investment Managers, has passed
the $500 million mark and is on track to receive additional
commitments in the coming months.
The fund now manages $600 million in assets after attracting
strong inflows in 2009 and early...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager