Aksia and Albourne settle out of court
Thu Jun 3, 2010
Aksia LLC has announced that it has now entered into a
settlement agreement regarding its lawsuit against Albourne
Partners Limited, Albourne America and two former Aksia
employees who allegedly removed from Aksia’s
offices confidential and proprietary business information.
The New York consulting firm confirmed in a note to clients
that all proprietary and confidential information has been
secured and Aksia said it takes its commitment to protect
confidential information very seriously.
The lawsuit originally was filed in the Supreme Court of the
State of New York to prevent...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager