Congrong Investment looks to advise QFII investors on domestic A shares
Sat Jun 26, 2010
New role for star manager Lu Jun’s investment vehicle
Congrong Investment Management (Shanghai), founded by star
portfolio manager and the former CIO of China International
Fund Management (the asset management joint venture of JP
Morgan in China) Lu Jun, is looking to be the investment
adviser to Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (QFII)
in China on the domestic A share market.
"Our strength is our deep understanding of the A share
market so we are well placed to help fund the foreign
investors looking for opportunities here," notes...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager