Credit Suisse enters UCITS FOHFs with mammoth $130m launch
Thu Sep 2, 2010
Credit Suisse has launched a UCITS III compliant
multi-strategy fund of funds with some $130 million day one
investments, making it one of the largest UCITS III fund of
funds launches so far.
The fund has one anchor investor and a number of further day
one investors taking the launch total to $130 million, but
Boris Arabadjiev, head of Credit Suisse's fund of hedge fund
management unit believes that the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager