Dublin-based firm launches new equity long/short UCITS fund
Tue Sep 21, 2010
Dublin-based Bloxham is launching a UCITS III fund that uses hedge fund strategies in October this year.
The Bloxham Midas Global Absolute Return Fund is aimed at UK
investors and has between 25 and 40 long/short stock positions
spread across five sectors – defensives, early
cyclical, financials, late cyclical and technology. Cash will
be used to help reduce volatility and the average position is
likely to be around 35%.
Kevin McConnell, lead fund manager and...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager