Introduction: UCITS are here to stay
Mon Sep 20, 2010
The hedge fund
UCITS space is gaining significant momentum. Even during the
slow summer months it seemed like every week an asset manager
was launching, or planning to launch, a fund that uses hedge
fund strategies within the regulated wrapper.
Cynics suggest this will be a short-lived development and is
primarily due to the industry creating 'me too’
funds – and that the growth will be...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager