New York City pensions taps consultant Aksia
Thu Feb 3, 2011
The New York City
Employees, Fire and Police pension funds have contracted with
Aksia to serve as a hedge fund investment consultant to analyse
potential investments in the asset class.
The three-year contract began on 1 January.
Aksia’s other clients include the New York State
Common Retirement Fund. With a...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager