More downs than ups in up-and-down month for CTAs
Tue Feb 22, 2011
Managed futures funds had an up-and-down time of it in
January, with rather more downs than ups in a month when the
median return of -0.68% for CTAs was the worst performer of all
hedge fund strategies.
There were a few notable outliers on the up side.
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager