Key operational issues
Wed Feb 23, 2011
What are the key operational and infrastructure issues investors look for today?
Aradhna Dayal: What are some of the key
operational and infrastructure issues that investors are
looking for today when making allocating decisions, and how is
it different from, say, three years back?
Chris Nash: During the past year, a few themes
that have come through are mostly about the quality of the
underlying operation and infrastructure. The biggest theme
probably is that the level that hedge funds are being held to
here [in Asia] is very similar to that across the world. It is
an expectation that you have the same level of control in terms
of cash, bank accounts, understanding of your counterparty
risk, [and] your ability to do straight-through processing, as
you would see at some of the best hedge funds in the US or
Jeff Levy: I...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager