Dymon Asia Capital aims for $500m AUM in Asia macro fund
Thu Feb 24, 2011
Singapore-based Dymon Asia Capital is expected to reach $500
million in terms of AUM of its Asia macro strategy over the
next three months, on the back of a healthy 15.23% return in
2010, and following on from a strong 2009 return of 16.36%.
The fund was soft-closed at...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
By registering you will receive
- A monthly newsletter on your specified areas of interest
- A fortnightly update on the sector
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager