Mixed month for Asia inc strategies
Thu Feb 24, 2011
January was a mixed month through the region as an
optimistic start to the year was followed by renewed fears over
inflation and political events.
BIA Pacific Fund was up 0.2% to take three-month numbers to
13.08%, while Nezu Cyclicals Fund was up 2.7% to leave
three-month figures at 12.47%. Dalton...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager