Mixed fortunes for funds in Asia as investors head for developed markets
Thu Mar 3, 2011
Asia saw mixed fortunes in January, with some parts of the
region hurt by the sell-off as investors rotated out of
emerging and into developed markets.
Last year’s star performers – India,
Indonesia and Thailand – were down 10%, 8% and 6.5%
respectively, while the fund of funds median was down...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager