New Hong Kong rule tracks dark pool trades
Tue Mar 15, 2011
Operators of dark pools are required to identify off-exchange
trades that they cross on Hong Kong’s main bourse,
under a new requirement aimed at gauging the volume of
so-called dark trades.
As of 1 February, these platform operators have been using a
new transaction code for dark-pool transactions, which helps
Hong Kong regulators to identify them from conventional
exchange trades and thus measure the...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager