RSR Capital’s multi-strategy vol/arb fund gains traction
Tue Mar 15, 2011
Singapore-based RSR Capital is generating a significant buzz
in the investor circles with its rather unique multi-strategy
vol/arbitrage fund, the Caerus Arbitrage Asia Fund, launched
mid last year.
As of end of February, the fund is up 7.95% (since trading
started in mid August 2010) and AUM has reached $42 million.
Investors are seeing it as a good defensive bet...
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager