Fri Mar 26, 2010
Special reports writer, HedgeFund Intelligence
There are plenty of good reasons to explain why commodities
are increasingly regarded as an asset class in their own right.
Foremost among these is that the empirical research published
on the market demonstrates that commodities are a valuable
diversification tool generating returns that are generally
uncorrelated with other mainstream assets....
ISSN: 2151-1845 / CDC10004H
Take a trial today and access
- Performance news, fund launches, regulation changes and people moves
- Profiles of fund managers, investors and distributors
- Live league tables
- Investor mandates
Start your subscription today!
- Access our news and performance data online from anywhere
- Receive weekly emails with the latest news and performance data
- Free copies of the bi-annual Global Review inc. the Billion Dollar Club
- 24/7 online support
- Dedicated account manager